Dr. Alan R. Miller M.D.
- Medical School - Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency - Mount Sinai Hospital
- Fellowship - Mount Sinai Hospital
- Orthopedic Surgery
- New Jersey Orthopedic Society
- New Jersey Medical Society
Dr. Miller is a graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He completed residency training in orthopedic surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City and fellowship training in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the knee. Dr. Miller’s practice primarily focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the knee and shoulder. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Miller is a member of the New Jersey Orthopedic Society and the New Jersey Medical Society.