Dr. Christopher M. Shaari M.D.
- ENT and Sinus Surgery
- Medical School - Albany Medical College
- Internship - Mount Sinai Hospital
- Residency - Mount Sinai Hospital
- Fellowship - Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- ENT and Sinus
Dr Shaari is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist who received his Medical degree from Albany Medical College. He completed his internship, residency and fellowship training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. Dr. Shaari is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the American Rhinologic Society and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.