Dr. Rafael Levin M.D.
- Undergraduate - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Medical School - Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency - Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship - NYU-Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Orthopedic Surgery
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Society of Lateral Access Surgeons
- Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Dr. Levin graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology with degrees in Materials Science and Engineering. He received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Levin completed residency training in orthopedic surgery at Boston Medical Center and fellowship training in spine surgery from NYU-Hospital for Joint Diseases. He is a Board Certified member of the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons and an active member in both the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons and the North American Spine Society. Dr. Levin is a member of the Society of Lateral Access Surgeons and an expert member of the Back Pain Community on WedMD. He also serves on the Hudson Crossing Surgery Center Operations Committee as Head of Spine Surgery.